ITS offers several types of services for technology education:
Computer-based training (CBT)
E-LearningZone provides a variety of on-line course content to meet a diversity of academic and professional development needs. You can access courses by using the "Search Catalog" field or by looking through the "Course Catalog".
Topic areas include:
- Business, Human Resources, and Soft Skills
- Communications Technologies
- Data Bases
- Design & Media
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Hardware, Networks & Operating Systems
- Home Computing
- IT Security
- Office Productivity & Desktop Applications
- Programming & Web Development
- Project Management
From the course catalog, you can view course listings in each category, launch courses, and find information regarding accessibility and accommodations for visual text and audio tracks.
To access this new learning system: go to: http://www.rit.edu/cbt/, a valid RIT username and password is required.