Rates and Billing
- Consulting and costs estimates
- Account # updates
- Names change
- Repair services*
- Voice mail setup or activation
- Activation of new telephone line or conversion from analog/single-line phone to digital/multi-line phone
- Special Circuits
- Intercom Feature
- Speakerphone Rental
- Moving and adding phones and modifications to equipment
- Installing new jacks
- Local and Long distance calls
- Telephone Lines and Dial tone
- ACD System design
- Programming and redesign after initial telephone set-up
* Excludes non-standard wear and tear to equipment or infrastructure.
Lines and Feature Charges
Recurring charges for faculty and staff lines, features, and long distance usage are processed monthly. Management reports are available online and provide the details about the costs associated with each extension, account and department.
Monthly Rental Rate Schedule
10 min - $5.00
15 min - $8.00
* Calls to a long distance number will incur applicable long distance call charges for each call redirected by the EC500 service. Be aware that cellular plan's minutes will be used (if applicable) for all calls redirected by EC500.
For questions regarding monthly rental or toll billing, call 5-5800.
Long Distance Calls
Long Distance calls are billed based on day of week, time of day, distance and duration.
Each department receives management reports to assist them in their planning. A monthly usage report provides details or each long distance call and gives a cumulative total for each extension.
Accompanying the usage report is the high usage report which highlights local and long distance calls which are over 15 minutes in length or are billed greater than $15.00
For questions concerning long distance calls, please call 5-5800.
Chargeback Process and Rates for Moves, Adds, and Changes
ITS charges departments and colleges for telephone moves, adds and changes. You will receive a statement detailing the charges shortly after we have completed our work. This dollar amount will be reflected on your monthly general ledger statement that you receive each month from accounting.
One Time Cost
The following are the One Time Charges that will apply if you want to add or change current service:
One Time Cost
* The technician will NOT move furniture. Customers must contact FMS.
* Warranties cover standard wear and tear to equipment.
For problems with telecommunications or network performance, connections or other related issues/questions should be directed to the ITS Service Desk (call 5-5800).