Contact Rochester Institute of Technology / CQAS
For additional information contact:
Director of Business Development, KGCOE
Executive Director, CQAS
BLACK BELT FOR HIRE!
Our goal is to aid you at any point down the path of continuous improvement. We have experienced professionals that can provide the following services:
- Strategic Planning / Preliminary Assessment – We aid you in assessing gaps and identifying improvement opportunities that will provide a path to savings quickly.
- Project Manager - Our experienced practitioners will run projects for you. They will drive the projects each step of the way, from choosing the projects that will get you results the quickest, through project facilitation and data analysis, to driving the results.
- Executive/Practitioner Mentoring – You have the people in place to run the projects, but you need someone to guide them through to successful completion. Our experienced professionals are available to mentor your people through every step.
- Performance Measuring and Scorecards – Are you not exactly sure what you should be measuring? Let our experienced professionals guide you through the process of deciding what metrics are important and how they should be measured.
To learn more about this program, please contact:
Greg Evershed — 585-475-5442 or email@example.com
"The black belt program really challenged me to look at our organization from
a different point of view. One would think that the tools that were developed for manufacturing would not be transferrable to healthcare or services, but I would
say that is far from the truth. It is the thinking behind the tools that has benefitted
our organization the most along with the support that the instructors give to you."
Bill Robinson, The Friendly Home
Black Belt Training Program
The RIT CQAS Black Belt training program is a keystone element of the Lean Six Sigma training program and builds upon the lessons learned through the prerequisite Green Belt training program. Each program participant is required to complete a Black Belt project that will continue beyond the training timeframe and directly benefit their corporation. On average, these Black Belt projects return $50,000 or more in value to the program participant’s corporation and provide an immediate return-on-investment that is exponentially larger than the training program’s expense.
The Black Belt training program is led by expert instructors and involves participants in an extensive interactive quality training environment. Participants are exposed to each topic through in-depth classroom assignments and structured shop floor exercises within team environments.
These expert Black Belt training program instructors include:
Program Benefits to Corporations – Black Belt Efficiency Experts Provide Rapid Return on Investment (ROI)
The main benefits of implementing the RIT CQAS Black Belt training program include the elimination of waste, profit improvement, profit development cycle reduction and overall process improvement. The program's key subjects include:
- Statistical Inference
- Hypothesis Testing
- Confidence Intervals
- Correlation and Multiple Linear Regression
- Project Leadership, Organization Learning and Presenting Skills
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Components of Variance/Multi-Vari Charts
- Reliability Indices
- Design of Experiments
- Two-Level Factorial Design
- Two-Level Fractional Factorial
- Response Surface Methods
- SPC/Control Charts
- Capability Analysis
The RIT CQAS Black Belt program provides in-depth data analysis tools and processes to fully implement the Lean Six Sigma problem solving process that generates superior data driven solutions, productive yields and dramatically improved bottom-line results.
Unemployed individuals may enroll in the comprehensive Green Belt / Black Belt training program at a cost of $6,500.