CQAS’s goal is to help organizations improve performance by leveraging RIT’s expert faculty and staff. Our focus is on the application of statistical methods and decision sciences to improve quality and productivity.
We offer consulting services to companies and non-profits in the following areas:
- Performance, productivity, efficiency improvement : Lean Six Sigma deployment, Design for Lean Six Sigma, facilitated Kaizen events
- Quality Management Systems design, implementation, auditing and documentation: ISO 9001.2015, ISO 14001, TS-16949, AS-9000
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Development and Systems Engineering: product & process design, robust design, critical parameter management, reliability, FMEA, Dfx (assembly, manufacturing, reliability, sustainability, etc.)
- Ergonomics, Human Factors, Safety Analysis
- Advanced Statistics: DOE, acceptance sampling, survey design, data analysis
- Analytics and Data Mining
Lean Six Sigma
Oftentimes while training clients in Lean Six Sigma, we encounter improvement projects that have stalled for a variety of reasons. We can offer experienced guidance on an “as needed” basis:
- Strategic Planning / Preliminary Assessment. We aid you in assessing gaps and identifying improvement opportunities that will provide a path to savings.
- Problem Statement Definition. Failure to develop a concise and measureable problem statement leads to wasted effort as projects rapidly become ambiguous with clear way to measure change and improvement. Our expert staff can help you define the problem on the front end so that your project team doesn’t waste valuable time and effort and lost motivation as project efforts flounder.
- Project Management. Our experienced practitioners will run projects for you. They will drive the projects each step of the way, from choosing projects that will help you get results, through project facilitation and data analysis, to driving results.
- Executive/Practitioner Mentoring. You have people in place to run projects but may need someone to guide them to successful completion.
- Performance Measuring and Scorecards. Are you unsure of what you should be measuring? We can guide you through the process of deciding which metrics are important and how they should be measured.
We may be able to support you in areas not listed above.