Black Belt for Hire
Our goal is to aid you at any point down the path of continuous improvement. Frequently, while working with clients on Lean Six Sigma training, we encounter previous improvement projects that are stalled for many different reasons. To address this, we can provide experienced resources to provide critical guidance to your projects on a flexible basis. Our consulting fees are flexible based on project scope and required effort and we are willing to assume some risk for project outcomes once a project is well defined with valid metrics for measuring success. Contact us for details on this option
Our experienced professionals can provide the following services:
- Strategic Planning / Preliminary Assessment – We aid you in assessing gaps and identifying improvement opportunities that will provide a path to savings quickly.
- Problem Statement Definition – Often, failure to develop a concise and measureable problem statement leads to wasted effort as projects rapidly become ambiguous with no firm way to measure change and improvement. Let our expert staff help you define the problem on the front end so your project team doesn’t waste valuable time and effort and lost motivation as the subsequent project efforts flounder.
- Project Manager - Our experienced practitioners will run projects for you. They will drive the projects each step of the way, from choosing the projects that will get you results the quickest, through project facilitation and data analysis, to driving the results.
- Executive/Practitioner Mentoring – You have the people in place to run the projects, but you need someone to guide them through to successful completion. Our experienced professionals are available to mentor your people through every step.
- Performance Measuring and Scorecards – Are you not exactly sure what you should be measuring? Let our experienced professionals guide you through the process of deciding what metrics are important and how they should be measured.
Director of Business Development