Internal Auditing to ISO 9001:2008
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2015 AND THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2015 8:30AM - 4:30PM (OPTIONAL EXAM GIVEN ON FEBRUARY 26 AT 4:30 PM)
"Great!" "Very practical and humorous!" "There were no parts of the program I did not feel were an asset to me." These are typical comments on this popular seminar that develops auditing skills necessary to maintain and improve an ISO 9000 quality system. Through formal presentations, workshops, case studies and open-forum discussions, the ISO 9000 standard and auditing skills are brought alive with humor. You will be instructed in the detailed requirements of the ISO 9000 standard and how to audit to the new process approach. You will learn how to plan and perform an audit as well as how to report findings and review corrective action. While ISO 9000 is used as a basis, these auditing skills are appropriate for any standard. 1.4 CEUs.
- Overview of the ISO 9001:2008
- Characteristics of a good auditor
- Auditing a process and systems approach
- Planning the audit and setting objectives
- Developing questions and checklists
- Reporting findings
- Verifying corrective action
Meet your instructors
John T. Burr is the lead trainer for the ISO 9000 seminars offered at CQAS. He is a CQAS faculty member and spent 24 years as an analytical chemist, quality consultant and director of quality audits for Eastman Kodak Company. He is an ASQ fellow, a Certified Quality Engineer, and also a Certified Quality Auditor.
Robert Berg worked as a chemist at Eastman Kodak Company for 30 years. During that time he provided chemical testing and technical support for toner, synthetic chemical and polymer manufacturing operations. He supervised several laboratories, in which he implemented and maintained ISO Guide 25 compliant quality systems. He has been involved in ISO/QS 9000 quality documentation and auditor training since 1998. He is currently a certified RABQSA Lead Auditor specializing in chemical manufacturing and engineering service companies.
Who should attend
Individuals who will be conducting internal audits or supplier audits based on any quality system standard.
2/25/2015 - 2/26/2015 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
6/4/2015 - 6/5/2015 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
11/11/2015 - 11/12/2015 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
$695. This cost includes continental breakfast and lunch for each day. (Add $50 for optional exam)
ISO Consulting and Workshops
CQAS has provided ISO consulting services to many small and midsized companies. If you are interested in gaining ISO Certification for your organization, please contact us for further information on our services. Our ISO consulting services can be delivered in a flexible way to allow you to utilize your internal resources for tasks you have capacity to do, thus saving money as you proceed to certification.
To register for this training please follow these directions:
- Please fill out the Registration Form
- If the form is not fillable when you open it, click on Open With Different Viewer on the top right of the form and click on Open With Adobe Reader
- If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Once the form is filled out, please press submit on the bottom of the form and it will be emailed to us. You can click on Print on the bottom of the form and print a copy for your records.
Note: Submitting the form does not work with Google Chrome. Please save the form and email it to email@example.com if you are using Google Chrome
1. Once we receive your registration form, we will email you a link to pay by credit card (or click on the link below).
2. We can also invoice your company, if that is your preference. (please check the invoice box on the registration form)
Seminar registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a sufficient number of registrations.
Please Note: Registration must be received at least one week prior to the beginning of the training program.
Registration is also available by contacting:
PHONE: (585) 475-6990
FAX: (585) 475-5959
For more information, Contact:
Director of Business Development