Reducing Variation with SPC
Statistical Process Control (SPC) provides the means for the control of product quality and the reduction of process variation. For success you need to know how to collect data, understand the concepts of variation, select the appropriate chart for your process and interpret the results. This seminar also shows participants how to use MINITAB® to create the charts.
- Variability and randomness
- Definition of “process”
- Process capability
- Central Limit Theorem
- Normal and binomial distributions
- Special cause and assignable cause variation
- X and R charts, plus I/MR charts for individual observations
- P, np, c and u charts
- SPC using MINITAB®
$350 per person
April 15, 2015 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
To register for this training please follow these directions:
- Please fill out the Registration Form
- If the form is not fillable when you open it, click on Open With Different Viewer on the top right of the form and click on Open With Adobe Reader
- If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Once the form is filled out, please press submit on the bottom of the form and it will be emailed to us. You can click on Print on the bottom of the form and print a copy for your records.
Note: Submitting the form does not work with Google Chrome. Please save the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are using Google Chrome
1. Once we receive your registration form, we will email you a link to pay by credit card (or click on the link below).
2. We can also invoice your company, if that is your preference. (please check the invoice box on the registration form)
Seminar registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a sufficient number of registrations.
Please Note: Registration must be received at least one week prior to the beginning of the training program.
Registration is also available by contacting:
PHONE: (585) 475-6990
FAX: (585) 475-5959
For more information, Contact:
Director of Business Development