To be considered for admission to the MS program in mechanical engineering, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university in mechanical engineering or a related field,
- Submit official transcripts (in English) from all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work,
- Have an GPA of 3.0 or higher,
- Submit scores from the Graduate Record Exam (minimum scores of 1100 (V&Q) for old scale, 302 (V&Q) for new scale and 3.0 (writing) are required),
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals well qualified to judge the candidate's ability for graduate study, and
- Complete a graduate application.
- International applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).