Thermal Analysis, Microfluidics, and Fuel Cell Laboratory
- 1. Author, Thermodynamics for Electrical and Microelectronic Engineers, Textbook published internally at RIT, 1992-94.
- 2. "Thermal Design Theory for Compact Evaporators", Chapter in Compact Heat Exchanger Design, Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, 1989.
- 3. Chief Editor, Handbook of Phase Change, published by Taylor and Francis, August 1999. Author of three chapters, and responsible for the Overall Handbook. 35 international authors contributing in the handbook.
- 4. Author of a Chapter on "Boiling" in forthcoming CRC Handbook, Dec. 2004.
- 5. Author of a Section in Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-277758-0_1369-1, 2014.
- 6. Author of a Section in Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-277758-0_115-1, 2014.
- 7. Author of a Section in Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-277758-0_132-3, 2014
- 7. Co-author of Heat transfer and fluid flow in minichannels in minichannels and microchannels, Second Edition. Elsevier, Oxford, 2014.