The master of science degree in manufacturing leadership is designed for experienced professionals moving to mid- and senior-level positions in manufacturing and service organizations. The program integrates business and engineering courses, delivering them in a part-time format where students continue to work while taking classes in the evenings or online.
The program consists of a total of 30 credits: 8 required courses, a capstone, and an elective. A typical course sequence is shown below:
- MGMT-740 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- ISEE-771 Engineering of Systems I
- ISEE-750 Systems and Project Management
- CQAS-682 Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- 0307-781 Quality Management
- ACCT-794 Cost Managment in Technical Organizations
or ACCT-603 Accounting for Decision Makers
- ISEE-745 Manufacturing Systems
- ISEE-703 Supply Chain Management
- ISEE-723 Global Facilities Planning
- ISEE-793 MML Capstone, or ISEE-792 Engineering Capstone
- Non-Business Elective
*Contact the program office for elective options.