Dr. Adriana Becker-Gómez obtained her B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico, her M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Texas A&M University, College Station, and her Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Dallas. She was a Lecturer and a Teaching Assistant at Universidad Iberoamericana. Dr. Becker-Gómez worked as a Research and Development Engineer and Project Leader for the automotive industry in the area of Embedded and Software Systems. She also worked as an Assistant to the Dean of the Graduate Studies of Engineering Division at Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico. She interned in the Preamp R&D SP Group at Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX, and at Intersil Corporation, Dallas and Milpitas, as a Design Engineer, in the High Performance Analog Group. She worked at Intersil as a Senior Design Engineer in the Analog and Mixed Signal-Data Converters Group. In 2009 she joined Rochester Institute of Technology as an adjunct professor in ECT-ET Department in the College of Applied Science and Technology. Currently she works as a lecturer in the Kate Gleason College of Engineering in the Computer Engineer Department.
Her research interests are in the Design of Low Power Analog and Mixed Signal circuits, Data Converters, Sensors, Embedded Systems and Signal Processing.
· Antonio F. Mondragon and Adriana Becker-Gomez, “So Many Educational Microcontroller Platforms, so Little Time!, ASEE 2012, San Antonio, TX
· Antonio F. Mondragon and Adriana Becker-Gomez, “Ultra-Low Power and the Millennium generation”, 41th IEEE FIE 2011, Rapid City, SD
· Antonio F. Mondragon and Adriana Becker-Gomez,” Ultra-Low Power and the Millennium generation work in progress”, 40th ASEE/IEEE FIE 2010, T3H-1, Washington , DC
· Becker-Gomez, T.Lakshmi Viswanathan and T.R. Viswanathan, “ A Low-Supply CMOS Sub-Bandgap Reference”, IEEE-TCASII: EXPRESS BRIEFS, Vol. 55, No. 7, July 2008
· U.Cilingiroglu, A. Becker-Gomez and K. T. Veeder, “An Evaluation of MOS Interface-Trap Charge Pump as an Ultra-Low Constant-Current Generator”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits. Volume: 38 Issue:1, Page(s): 71 -83, Jan. 2003.
· Becker-Gomez, U. Cilingiroglu and J. Silva-Martinez, "Compact Sub-Hertz OTA-C Filter Design with Interface-Trap Charge Pump",IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits. Volume: 38 Issue: 6,Page(s):929-934, June 2003.
· Becker-Gomez, U. Cilingiroglu and J. Silva-Martinez, “Compactsub-Hertz OTA-C Filter Design with MOS Interface-Trap Charge Pump”,Circuits and Systems, 2002. MWSCAS-2002. The 2002 45th Midwest Symposium on, Vol. 3, 4-7, Page(s): III-145 -III-148, Tulsa, OK, Aug. 2002.
· U. Cilingiroglu, K. T. Veeder and A. Becker-Gomez, “Ultra-Low Constant-Current Generation with MOS Interface-Trap Charge Pump”, Circuits and Systems, 2002. MWSCAS-2002. The 2002 45th Midwest Symposium on, Vol. 1, 4-7, Page(s): I - 275-8, Tulsa, OK, Aug. 2002.