Dr. Lyshevski received M.S. and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Kiev Polytechnic Institute in 1980 and 1987. From 1980 to 1993 Dr. Lyshevski held research, faculty and administrative positions at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Kiev Polytechnic Institute and the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. From 1989 to 1993 he was the Microelectronic and Electromechanical Systems Division Head at the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. From 1993 to 2002 Dr. Lyshevski was an Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering in Purdue School of Engineering IUPUI. In 2002 he joined Rochester Institute of Technology as a professor of Electrical Engineering. Dr. Lyshevski served as a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering in the US Department of State Fulbright program. Dr. Lyshevski is a Full Professor Faculty Fellow at the Air Force Research Laboratories, US Naval Surface Warfare Center, and US Naval Undersea Warfare Center.
Dr. Lyshevski is the author and co-author of 16 books, 14 handbook chapters, 80 journal articles, and more than 300 refereed conference papers. He serves as an editor of encyclopedia and handbooks. Dr. Lyshevski made more than 75 invited tutorials, workshops and keynote talks.
As a principal investigator (project director), he performed contracts and grants for high-technology industry (Allison Transmission, Cummins, Delco, Delphi, Harris, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics, General Motors and others), US Department of Defense (AFRL, AFOSR, ARL, DARPA, ONR, Air Force and US Navy) and government agencies (DoE, DoT, NIST and NSF). Dr. Lyshevski conducts research and technology developments in microsystems, nanotechnology, mechatronics, informatics and information technology. Dr. Lyshevski made a significant contribution in design, deployment and commercialization of advanced aerospace, automotive and naval systems.
For more about Dr. Lyshevski see his website
1. S. Yanushkevich, V. Shmerko and S. E. Lyshevski, Computer Arithmentics for Nanoelectronics, CRC Press, 2009.
2. V. Giurgiutiu and S. E. Lyshevski, Micromechatronics: Modeling, Analysis, and Design With MATLAB®, CRC Press, 2009 (second edition).
3. S. E. Lyshevski, Electromechanical Systems and Devices, CRC Press, 2008.
4. S. E. Lyshevski, Molecular Electronics, Circuits and Processing Platforms, CRC Press, 2007.
5. S. E. Lyshevski, Nano- and Micro-Electromechanical Systems: Fundamental of Micro- and Nano- Engineering, CRC Press, 2005 (second edition).
6. S. Yanushkevich, V. Shmerko and S. E. Lyshevski, Logic Design of Nano-ICs, CRC Press, 2005.
7. S. E. Lyshevski, MEMS and NEMS: Systems, Devices, and Structures, CRC Press, 2002.
8. S. E. Lyshevski, Engineering and Scientific Computations Using MATLAB®, John Wiley & Sons, 2003.
9. S. E. Lyshevski, Control Systems Theory With Engineering Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, 2001.
10. S. E. Lyshevski, Electromechanical Systems, Electric Machines, and Applied Mechatronics, CRC Press, 1999.
Dr. Lyshevski’s articles and papers are awailable on the IEEE Xplore http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp, Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com, Web of Science and other citation and indexing services and databases.