Spring Juggle-In Celebrates 28th Year, May 6-8
April 17, 2005 by Silandara Bartlett-Gustina Follow RITNEWS on Twitter
One of the country’s largest regional and longest-running juggling festivals throws itself into its 28th consecutive year, May 6-8 on the Rochester Institute of Technology campus.
Hosted by the RIT Juggling Club, the 28th Annual Spring Juggle-In offers an array of workshops and competitions including:
Friday, May 6:
- 6-10:30 p.m.: open juggling in Clark Gymnasium
- 8-8:30 p.m.: club spins workshop
- 9-9:30 p.m.: body tricks with clubs workshop
Saturday, May 7:
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m.: open juggling in Clark Gymnasium
- Noon-3:30 p.m.: juggling workshops
- 3:30 p.m.: juggling competitions in five ball endurance, quarter juggling, three ball blind juggling, three ball Simon says juggling and best trick
- 8 p.m.: Juggling show featuring Luke Burrage, Malte Steinmetz, Wesley Peden, Cécile Poncet and Dave Nager in Ingle Auditorium, Student Alumni Union. Tickets are $8 for students, $10 for faculty/staff and $12 for the public.
Sunday, May 9:
- 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.: open juggling in Clark Auxiliary Gymnasium (behind main gym)
Proceeds from the Juggle-in go to the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation. For more information, visit www.rit.edu/~jugwww/.