RIT’s Printing Applications Laboratory Hosts Free Webinar on Improving Color Match
Webinar is July 1; sponsored by Printing Applications Laboratory and Heidelberg
June 16, 2009 by Kelly Downs Follow RITNEWS on Twitter
Rochester Institute of Technology’s Printing Applications Laboratory and Heidelberg will host a free Webinar about three methods to improving your color match. The Webinar is Wednesday, July 1, from 2 to 3 p.m. Eastern Time. To register, visit www.seminars.cias.rit.edu and click on the Webinars tab.
The Webinar will teach participants how to simplify calibration techniques with tools that can improve color match, consistency and predictability.
The topics to be covered include:
- Understanding why customers are requesting that printers meet ISO 12647 series standards including GRACoL®/G7™specifications
- Review digital compensation techniques with tone value increase, near neutral sales and device link profiles
- How to optimize gray balance and pressroom color match to any open ICC profile
- Use of Prinect, Color Toolbox v3.5 to objectively analyze your proof/print results
- Review an independent case study that highlights the improved color match and economic savings gained by using ISO/TS 10128 techniques