RIT University News Services offers these ways to keep up with campus news and events and more this academic year:
• News & Events Daily. Sign up for this newsletter, which arrives in your email Monday through Friday with the latest stories, videos, photos and calendar listings.
• YouTube. Subscribe to the RIT University News channel for videos about campus activities and TV news clips.
• Facebook. Like RIT and RIT News.
• Twitter. Follow @RITNEWS and use #RIT.
• Athenaeum. Read feature stories and profiles in the print newsletter, available in the orange boxes throughout campus.
• The University Magazine. The free app for your tablet or iPhone is available in Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and the iTunes App Store. You will find in-depth articles, interactive features, videos and photo galleries.
For more, go to www.rit.edu/news or email email@example.com.