As promised, the second half of a special two-part Studio 86 ‘On the Road’: Imagine RIT podcast—featuring fun, “roving reporter” coverage of the first Imagine RIT: Innovation and Creativity Festival with Vienna and me along the Quarter Mile and in the Xerox Wow! Center—is now available (and hilarious, I might add :-)
Part two highlights include:
• A poetry reading and chats with young festival-goers and Kathy Lindsley of University News on the Quarter Mile
• An interview with and performance by Em Dash, featuring RIT’s Babak Elahi and bandmates
• A chat with RIT Baja team member Anthony Ascare
• A lesson in Second Life with RIT communication professor Sue Barnes
• Interviews with President Bill Destler, Festival Chairman Barry Culhane and Seth Voorhees of R News
If you missed part one, featuring interviews with the RIT Formula racing team and stops at the Mobilized Robotic Hotdog Assembler, Cube Content: Learning Science in Immersive Environments and RIT University Publications exhibits, it’s still available.
Also, be sure to check out more sights from the festival in Sue Weisler’s new Imagine RIT Photo Gallery.
Have a great weekend!
Comments are closed.