All about RIT’s new Gordon Field House
and Activities Center:
• 8,500 person occupancy
• 2,500 bleacher seats with back and arm rests
• 60,000-square-foot indoor track and playing fields
60-by-120 foot intramural competition pool with moveable bulkhead
• 92,000-gallon recreational
pool with wave machine and
• 18,000-square-foot two-story fitness center (three times the size of the current weight room)
• 764 steel pipe pilings embedded 30 feet into bedrock to support the structure
• 650 tons of steel
• 20 miles of wiring
• 50-foot-tall, 65,000-pound decorative tower
• 130,000 bricks!
More photos and information about the new Gordon Field House and Activities Center can be found on the Web at www.rit.edu/fieldhouse.