ASL Training and Evaluation (ASLTE) administers two major efforts:
- Sign Language Proficiency Interview services (SLPI)
- Faculty and Staff Sign Language program (FSSL)
These programs are part of NTID's commitment to three fundamental principles:
- basic courtesy in communication with others
- equal access for all regarding the open flow of information within the RIT community
- sensitivity and respect for all cultural and individual differences and the variety of communication approaches
Information for the SLPI and for FSSL courses can be found in the menu to the left.
More information on the SLPI can be found on the national SLPI website.