Our Reference Library shares accessible, STEM-related online resources. We’ve included:
- Project Publications and Presentations. These are the results of our dissemination efforts: conference presentations, published articles, and posters.
- DHHVAC YouTube Library. All videos created and uploaded by DHHVAC staff members can be found here.
- NTID Center on Access Technology. Another on-campus group with which we have collaborated; they also have many very useful resources.
- STEM Resources. This is a list of useful STEM-related online resources for deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals and their collaborators.
- Documents from Relevant Prior Grants. All the documents and publications generated as a result of the original 2008 Summit to Create a Cyber-Community to Advance Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Individuals in STEM, as well as supporting material and resources.
Check back often for the latest additions! We are always posting new resources.