- pay online by credit card, or
- pay by check (make checks payable to National Technical Institute for the Deaf and send to the address below with your registration forms).
EYF Registration Forms
- Activity Risk and Release Form
- Expectations and Guidelines Form
- Financial Assistance Form (optional—complete only if you are applying for financial assistance)
- Health and Insurance Information Form
- Medical Form
- Parent/Guardian Workshop Registration (Get more details about the Parent Workshop)
- RIT Participation and Release Agreement
- Social Media Engagement and Expectations
- Transportation Plan Form (Select your session):
- What to bring
Questions about program fees or support? Contact us at 585-475-6700 (voice), toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at 1-866-644-6843, by videophone at 585-743-1366, by text/FaceTime at 585-448-9651 or by e-mail at EYFinfo@rit.edu.