Call for Papers
View Fact Sheet
Send Me Information
- GOAL OF SYMPOSIUM The Symposium will disseminate information relative to current innovation and future
developments in the use of instructional technology and educational media to support the teaching/learning process. It
will provide a forum for the presentation of current state-of-the-art practice and research for educators of the deaf,
in K-12 and postsecondary settings.
- SYMPOSIUM PROGRAM The program will feature plenary speakers, concurrent formal presentation sessions, poster
sessions, and participant discussion groups to help formulate recommendations on future directions of instructional
technology and deaf education. 4 topic strands, including Using Technology to Support Learning; Measuring the
Impact of Technology in the Teaching/Learning Process; Using Technology to Support Student Transition to the
Workplace; Online and Distance Learning.
- POST-SYMPOSIUM WORKSHOPS A total of 12, full day, hands-on Technology "Teacher Studio" Workshops will
be offered on June 28 and 29, 2001. They will be taught by NTID faculty/staff or by K-12 partners from co-sponsoring
schools and supported by NTID Faculty and Professional Staff.
- FACT SHEET More details on the Symposium
- MORE INFORMATION: E. William Clymer, Symposium Coordinator, email@example.com