Instructional Technology and Education of the Deaf
Supporting Learners, K College
An International Symposium
June 25-27, 2001 ~ Symposium
June 28-29, 2001 ~ Workshops
National Technical Institute for the Deaf
Rochester Institute of Technology
(Please note that some workshops have full registration
and that WS3, WS10, & WS11 have been removed from the schedule)
View Fact Sheet
- POST-CONFERENCE WORSKHOPS A total of 8, full day, hands-on Technology "Teacher Studio" Workshops
will be offered on June 28 and 29, 2001. They will be taught by NTID faculty/staff or by K-12 partners from co-
sponsoring schools and supported by NTID Faculty and Professional Staff. Each workshop will cost $125
(early registration - $100).
- VIEW Workshop Descriptions
(access the Acrobat PDF file below to print accurate copies)
- WORKSHOP MATERIALS FOR DOWNLOADING
Download, save, print the workshop descriptions below.
- Acrobat PDF File of Workshop Descriptions, 1 Page (68k)
- Download and Save File.
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print the file.
If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can obtain it free of charge
via the Adobe web site (installation instructions are also provided).
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
MORE INFORMATION: Contact Marsha Young, Post-Conference Workshop Committee Chairperson,
email@example.com, for more information about the Post-Conference workshops.