Send Me Information
Call for Papers
View Fact Sheet
- LOCATION OF SYMPOSIUM The Symposium will occur on the campus of the National Technical Institute for the
Deaf (http://www.ntid.rit.edu/), the Rochester Institute of
- HOTEL The Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport and the RIT Inn & Conference Center are the official Symposium hotels.
The Radisson is adjacent to campus and the RIT Inn & Conference is several miles south of campus.
Contact each hotel directly for reservations.
- HOTEL MATERIALS FOR DOWNLOADING
Download, save, print the hotel registration form below. Follow the instructions to complete and submit.
- Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport Registration Form (Acrobat PDF File)
- RIT Inn & Conference Center Registration Form (Acrobat PDF File)
- Download and Save File.
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print the file.
If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can obtain it free of charge
via the Adobe web site (installation instructions are also provided).
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Write or type your Hotel Registration information and then mail or fax
your form to the hotel.
ROCHESTER AREA POINTS OF INTEREST
- Greater Rochester Visitors Association
(http://www.VisitRochester.com/) includes detailed descriptions,
maps, directions, and streaming videos of the Rochester area's experiences.
- The Big Guide! (http://www.TheBigGuide.com/)
A comprehensive Internet guide to food and entertainment
for the Greater Rochester, NY area.
- Guide to Rochester, N.Y. (http://www.nuwebny.com/rochest.htm)
Attractions & Events, Shopping, Parks &
Recreation, Business, Hotels & Motels, Other Web sites related to the City of Rochester
MORE INFORMATION: Robert Baker, Symposium Local Arrangement Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org