The MCAS Scholars program is designed to enhance the RIT experience through developing intellectual and ethical leadership skills, fostering a desire for educational excellence, and an increased commitment to the learning process. The MCAS Scholars program is uniquely designed for students, who not only possess a seriousness of academic purpose, but also desire to become role models in their intellectual abilities, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, and leadership skills.
- Academic and Career advisement
- Preferred access to research opportunities
- Recognition for academic excellence
- Access to graduate school, professional organizations and conferences
- Networking Opportunities
- Social Activities
- Leadership Development
Eligibility: Students must:
- Have completed at least one academic quarter.
- Be a full time student.
- Possess a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential.
- Submit a completed application packet and faculty/staff recommendation.
- Complete an interview with one MCAS staff member and a current MCAS scholar.
Students are accepted to the MCAS Scholars Program on an annual basis. For application deadlines and more information, please contact MCAS at firstname.lastname@example.org