The RIT Ronald E. McNair Post-baccalaureate Achievement Program, funded by the U.S. Department of Education, provides an enriching academic experience for underrepresented scholars intending to pursue a graduate degree, preferably at the doctoral level.
We accomplish our mission through:
- Emphasizing research skills, leadership development, communication, and intellectual collaboration.
- Close research mentoring.
- Graduate school coaching.
- Intellectul, cultural, and professional enhancements.
- Overall support for our scholars in the realization of their educational dreams.