The advanced certificate in organizational learning focuses on creating an organizational response to the need for every organization to be a learning organization. The courses provide an overview of how organizations maintain their human reosurces through management of learning and knowledge, provision of career paths and interpersonal skills to facilitate employee relations and engagement. This certificate is appropriate for Directors of Human Resources, chief knowledge officers, talent managers and those interetsed in evolving into these roles within the Human Resource department
Organizational learning, advanced certificate, typical course sequence
|Course||Sem. Cr. Hrs.|
|HRDE-710||Foundations of HRD||3|
|HRDE-721||Learning and Knowledge Management||3|
|HRDE-723||Group Dynamics and Facilitation Skills||3|
|Total Semester Credit Hours||12|
To be considered for admission to the advanced certificate in organizational learning, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution,
- Have earned a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (B average or a first class degree from a foreign university),
- Submit transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work.
- Submit a current resume
- Complete a personal statement and submit a wrighting sample
- Complete a graduate application and chose this advanced certificate as your program choice.
Information regarding costs and the U.S. Department of Labor’s Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code and occupational profiles for this program can be viewed on the ED Gainful Employment Disclosure Template.