Call for Papers
Rochester Institute of Technology is issuing a call for conference papers to be presented at the 2014 Effective Access Technology Conference, to be held on June 17-18, 2014.
You are invited to submit papers on topics related to the development of technology that enables people with disabilities to participate fully in societal activities.
We invite papers in the following areas:
- The development of hardware, software, or processes that assist people with disabilities in daily living activities, the workplace, the classroom, the rehabilitation process, and/or recreational activities
- Research related to challenges faced by individuals with sensory, physical, and/or cognitive disabilities
- Topics related to the incorporation of technology to provide effective access such as Universal Design, Needs Assessment and the Interaction between Individuals, Service Providers, Developers and Manufacturers.
Please submit a short abstract of no more than 150 words that contains sufficient detail for technical review. All papers will be presented as posters.
Questions regarding abstract submission should be directed to Dawn Severson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract Submissions due by April 15, 2014
- All papers will be presented as posters
- All presenters will be required to register for the Conference separately. You can register now on the Registration Page
- All presentation titles will be made public, abstracts will not be made public