- About Us
- For Companies
- Research Highlights
- Research Magazine
- Labs & Centers
- Access Conference
- Call For Papers
- Innovative Access Technology Product Competition
- Photo Gallery
Only registered attendees are allowed access to the exhibit floor.
|Exhibitor Setup *:||Thursday, April 20||3:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., and|
|Friday, April 21||6:30 a.m. – 8:55 a.m.**|
|Exhibits Open:||Friday, April 21||9:30 a.m. – noon, and 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Exhibitor Teardown:||Friday, April 21||5:00 p.m.|
* Directions and Parking for the Gene Polisseni Center can be found at https://www.rit.edu/fa/arenas/parking-directions. General contact information General Information can be obtained via telephone at (585) 475-7000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** The Opening Remarks and Keynote Speaker Program will begin at 9:00 a.m. in very close proximity to the exhibit floor. All exhibitors are kindly asked to have their booth setup completed prior to 9:00 a.m.
Contact: Lisa Stein
Associate Director, RIT Government & Community Relation
Exhibitor registration deadline: Monday, April 10, 2017
Exhibit Booth (No Charge):
- 10’ X 10’ exhibit space includes:
- 1 - 6’ X 2.5’ draped table
- 2 chairs
- Exhibit sign
- Electricity - standard, single phase 120 VAC
- Wireless internet connection
- Organization name listed in event program
- Conference registration for two exhibitors
- Continental breakfast for two exhibitors
Note: If you are not a Sponsored Exhibit and would like to attend Lunch and the Keynote presentation, there will be a charge of $30 per person.
Registration for Exhibitors has closed.