We are always seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join us. Based at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Venture Creations provides startups with access to one of the nation's largest private universities, internationally recognized for leadership in computing, engineering, imaging technology, sustainability, and fine and applied arts. The incubator provides resources to help your business be successful.
Admission to Venture Creations is offered only to those companies that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The business must be either founded by a member of the “RIT Family”, e.g. a student, faculty member, staff member, or alumnus; or
- have core technology in one or more of RIT's core technology areas which include:
sustainability, green technology, manufacturing, sustainable manufacturing, game design and development, film and animation, software development, information technology, cybersecurity, access technologies, aerospace, and imaging science, or Bio-X, among others.
- Be based on technology in renewable fuels or clean energy.
- The business concept must be scalable to at least $10 million in annual revenue.
- Generally, must be past technical “proof of concept” and be at seed or mid-seed stage in their development.