- Innovator's Hour
- Tiger Tank
- RIT Business Model Competition
- Regional Business Plan Competition
- NSF I-Corps
- The Construct
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Entry Requirements & Duration
The Student Incubator program seeks to encourage the advancement of student initiatives toward revenue generation. As such, only student projects with an overarching “customer focus” will be considered. At a minimum, student initiatives require the following:
- Approved Student Proposal: Proposals should clearly articulate the maturity of the project from both a product development and a business development perspective. Any information related to “voice of the customer”, “business case development”, or “product proof of concept” should be clearly articulated.
- Approved Deliverable Time Lines and Objectives: Each student team must provide a preliminary timeline deliverables associated with their project. These timelines should include both customer interaction and customer-oriented new product/service development.
- Balanced Student Teams: Each student group must incorporate both the business, technical, and/or creative expertise required for the specific project.
- Appropriate Faculty and/or Industry/Inventor Sponsorship: The Program will work with students to locate and assign a business mentor. Students interested in entering the program are encouraged to contact their appropriate academic units (if appropriate) to determine appropriate business mentors.