The equipment used in the Packaging Dynamics Lab is listed below, with a brief description of usage:
• Shock tester: Used to determine product fragility.
• Pneumatic Drop Tester: Used to simulate handling in a distribution environment.
• Lansmont Hydroelectrolic Vibration Table: Used for simulating transit vibration.
• Dynamic Compression: Used to determine strength and simulate warehouse stacking situations.
• Environmental Chamber: Used for accelerated aging and conditioning.
For assistance or more information, please contact:
Thomas Kausch, Lab Manager
Phone: (585) 475-2608