Some of the capabilities of the PRISM labs are:
• Toner Optics: Investigation of the interaction between the fusing process and material properties of toners as well as meaningful measurement of gloss and gloss variation.
• Image Quality: Analysis of the image quality differences between digital printing technologies and offset lithography.
Some of the equipment that can be found in the PRISM labs includes:
• A variety of color laser printers
• An electrophotographic linear test-bed
• Fusing test-beds
• Optical measurement equipment
• High-voltage measurement equipment
For assistance or more information, please contact:
Jon Arney, Ph.D.
Phone: (585) 475-7322
Marcos Esterman, Ph.D.
Phone: (585) 475-6922
Juan Carlos Cockburn, Ph.D.
Phone: (585) 475-5657
Phone: (585) 475-4567