Registration for PI Institute sessions is done through RIT's Center for Professional Development, who use the Element K RIT E-Learning Zone to manage the registration process. To register for a session:
- Log in to the RIT E-Learning Zone using your RIT username and password
- Click on the "Catalog" link at the top of the page and navigate to "Center for Professional Development" then "Enhancing Faculty & Staff Performance"
- Look for the title of the session and click on it
Note that the current sessions are listed under the "Enhancing Faculty & Staff Performance" heading, NOT under the PI Institute heading.
- Click the "Upcoming Sessions" tab in the course detail
- Click the "Register" button
You may alternatively contact CPD directly to register, email@example.com, x5-6200