Admission to Venture Creations is offered only to those companies that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The business must be either:
- Founded by an RIT student, faculty, staff member, or alumnus; or
- Have core technology in one or more of RIT's main core competency areas of Imaging, Sustainability, or Bio-X; or
- Be based on technology in renewable fuels or clean technology.
- The business concept must be scalable to at least $10 million.
- Generally, our businesses are at seed or mid-seed stage in their development.
The application process is outlined below. Once your application is submitted, expect to be contacted within 5-7 business days.
|Application||Complete application online »|
Provide a copy of your business plan or develop six slides that include:
Slide 1: Company name, product or service, company principals.
|Submit||Submit your completed application and business plan (or slides) via theapplication website »|
|Review||A Venture Creations team member will be assigned your case, review your materials, and may contact you for clarification.|
|Present||Once your presentation is deemed "ready," you will have the opportunity to present your business opportunity to the Venture Creations team.|
|Decision||The Venture Creations team will review your application and decide whether or not to admit your business. Your Venture Creations contact will notify you of the decision.|
Interested in becoming one of our Incubator Companies?Apply Now