The advanced certificate in service systems offers service professionals cutting-edge skills, abilities, and applied service knowledge. The certificate will heighten the student’s capacity to function in today’s highly competitive and quickly evolving service environment.
$1,035 per credit hour (2017-18 AY)
15 credit hours required
A full-time student could finish the program in 1 year, and a part-time student could complete the program in 2 years.
- Vice President Customer Experiences
- Chief Executive Officer
- Vice President of Operations
- Senior Strategist
- Vice President of Community Affairs
- Partners + Napier
- Cummins-Wagner Co.
- American Flatbread Franchise Company
- 95% of RIT graduates enter the workforce or continue to go on for further education
- RIT alums hail from more than 147 countries and work for more than 3,723 employers
- Upon graduation, you’ll become a member of the 121,000-strong RIT alumni community
- We build programs based on real-time employer demand
- The same faculty that teach on-campus, teach online
- RIT faculty have extensive experience in the classroom, in research, and in their professional fields
- We provide the same library services and resources, including a dedicated librarian, for online students
- Our career specialists provide advisement to help you plan, prepare for, and meet your career goals
- We provide enriched personalized academic advising
- You receive the same RIT credential as traditional on-campus graduates
Applications may be submitted any time during the year. For priority consideration, please submit all application materials a minimum of 6 weeks prior to your intended start date.
To be considered for admission to the advanced certificate in service leadership and innovation program, candidates must complete the online application form and fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Submit a current resume, personal statement, and two letters of recommendation
- A test of English Language aptitude is required of all applicants and course registrants whose native language is not English. RIT accepts TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE exams. Applicants are exempt from submitting the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic exams if they have worked or studied in the U.S. for the last two years or they are from countries and attended universities whose native language is English. These countries include: American Samoa, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British West Indies, Canada, England, Guam, Ireland, Mauritius, New Zealand, Scotland, South Africa, Virgin Islands and Wales.
- Request Information