This capstone exam includes the evaluation of the competencies and performance tasks, which define a successful project manager.
This capstone exam is part of the RITx Project Management MicroMasters program that is designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry.
In order to qualify for the MicroMasters Credential you will need to earn a Verified Certificate in each of the three RITx Project Management courses as well as pass this final capstone exam.
The capstone exam will test knowledge across all 3 courses. It will be webcam proctored timed exam and will feature problems similar to the graded assignments in the different offerings as well as some writing.This capstone exam is an assessment of various skills you’ve attained through the MicroMasters program. They include:
- To apply the project management life cycle from initiation through closing by using effective tools and techniques
- To apply the project management tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations
- To understand project management best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
- To understand leadership and behavioral facets that lead to project success
- To understand social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence project success in the global market
- Price $600 for verified track. No charge for audit.
- Successful completion of or understanding of concepts from PM9001x, PM9002x, and PM9003x.
- Recommendations only: This offering is intended for those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a project related business environment. Recommended education or work experience in organizational behavior, mathematics and basic accounting or equivalent.
Enrollment restrictions are subject to change. Please contact us for assistance.
- PM9001x: Project Management Life Cycle (0 credits)
- PM9002x: Best Practices for Project Management Success (0 credits)
- PM9003x: International Project Management (0 credits)
- Request Information