Hello Art House! You all hanging in there?
We’re at the final stretch of Spring Quarter, and I can imagine how busy everyone is. So let’s kick these last two weeks in the butt; finish those projects, study for those exams, and finish up the year strong!
Time for our Week 10 Meeting Coverage…
It’s a little late, I admit, but as the year is wrapping up there isn’t too much to cover.
Historian Emily and I have put together an official Art House Tumblr. We will be using this to post pictures throughout the years, and keep a working timeline of all of our fond memories on Art House. So follow us and keep on eye out for our quirkiness!
Follow us Here!
The Shirts are Arriving!
Yes! Our official Art House shirts are on their merry way. Publicity Director Lexi has ordered them based on the winning design:
They will be light blue colored, a will be coming in within the next week. Extras have also been ordered for next year’s freshmen! Woo!
- Don’t forget to get your reimbursement for Toronto Parking Fees if you haven’t already
- We have a drying rack! And we are looking into organizers for the studio; gotta keep that space tidy!
- Next Art House meeting will be optional, and in Park Point! (Like in the beginning of the year). So enjoy this last time together
- Don’t forget to clean up your rooms to how you found them before you move out of the dorms.
- Return your keys to the Post Office, and make sure everything is out of Art House
That’s all she wrote! Don’t forget about our last get together on Friday of Week 11 – Dance Party in the Studio!? Yup.
Good luck everyone on your finals, and take care.