Welcome to the Real RIT Challenge…
Student Government’s mission to RIT’s administration to experience scenarios that RIT student have to deal with on a day-to-day basis.
Together, 21 RIT administrators have stepped up for the task. They will spend time with assigned students to experience several REAL life student struggles.
As students, you are the front line of this experience. You have the chance to tell them your story…
– The Student Government Team
The following individuals will be taking part in the Real RIT Challenge 2012!
1. Robb Adams, Associate Dean for Student and Academic Services
2. Stephanie Bauschard, Assistant Director for Learning Communities and Student Success
3. Dr. Heath Boice-Pardee, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
4. Enid Cardinal, Senior Sustainability Advisor
5. Dr. Mary-Beth Cooper, Senior Vice President, Student Affairs
6. Jeffrey Cox, Director of International Student Services
7. Kristy Cragg, Center for Residence Life Assistant Director, EPD
8. Dr. Richard Doolittle, Assistant Provost for Undergraduate Education
9. Wendy Hagel-Stapf, Center for Residence Life Assistant Director, BCG-ABC
10. Molly Johnson, Budget & Financial Planning Services; Chair of Staff Council
11. Rebecca Johnson, Associate of the University
12. Alex Jones, Center for Residence Life Residence Coordinator
13. Shawna Lusk, Director of Undergraduate Orientation
14. Dr. Jacqueline Mozrall, Associate Dean for the Kate Gleason College of Engineering
15. Karey Pine, Senior Director of the Center for Campus Life
16. Carol Reed, Associate Director of the Center for Campus Life
17. Colette Shaw, FYE Lead for CIAS and COS
18. Dawn Soufleris, Asst. Vice President and Director of Student Conduct & Conflict Management Services
19. Bill St. Jean, Center for Residence Life Assistant Director, NRFSHG
20. Randy Vercauteren, Director of Parking & Transportation
21. Dr. Howard Ward, Assistant Vice President, Housing Operations
The 2010-2011 Real RIT Challenge Open Forum
Learn more about the Student Government Real RIT Challenge event from 2011!