Meeting Minutes: Friday Oct. 24th, 2008
- Tonight Photo House halloween party is in NRH 1250 @ 8pm.
- Flag football behind gracies @ 1pm, contact Huseyin or Beary if interested.
- SG will be filming SIH's and will be presenting virtual tours on the SIH website.
- Michelle will fill in for secertary until elections, which will be held next Friday.
Nominations for secretary: Yasmine (A), Kaya (A) Martin (A)
Prepare a speech elections next week.
- Resigns as secretary.
Vice President: Channing
-Frite Nite will be held this Thursday Oct. 30th, in the SAU from 9pm to midnight.
-GU has a halloween party on Friday Oct, 31st in the SAU from 9pm to midnight.
-Programming meeting will be held this week. The exact date will be on your white boards.
-The prize for the halloween door decorating contest will be a $25 gift card or coffee tokens for Java's.
-BCG 90 office will be taking pictures of halloween costumes on Friday Oct. 31st, Halloween. Best costume gets a prize.
-Thanksgiving Break: 3 people staying
-Health and safty inspections will take place Tuesday Nov. 4th @1pm, held by are very own RA Beary & CEC Nick.
- Member Evaluations will be distributed Sunday night and are to be filled out and returned to Michelle before Tuesday.
- Dress code for dinner is semi-formal. If you are on set-up or clean-up crew for the dinner and do not show up to help, you automatically fail the dinner attendance portion of the evaluation.
- There will be two kitchen clean ups, one after the dinner and one the last week.
- Fundraising committee meeting will be held after the general meeting.
- The mural will be moved to next quarter due to various reasons. If you would like to participate, please send Ari a copy of your winter quarter schedule.
- There will be an on-going contest for who can create the best I-House t-shirt design. All designs must be handed in and voted upon by Friday, Nov. 7th. The winner will also get a free t-shirt with whatever design of their choosing.
- Historian committee meeting will take place after the general meeting in the kitchen.
- Halloween committee meeting will also take place after the general meeting in the kitchen, to discuss the I-House Halloween party which be held Thursday Oct. 30th in the downstairs lounge & kitchen from 11pm to 2am
Jullie: Those attending the St. Judes writing letters community service opportunity, will meet in the lounge at 9pm. And remember to bring addresses.
Michelle: Lounge has been a mess please be respectful and clean up after yourself.
Kaya: Please do not wash dishes and leave food in the bathroom sinks.
Panda: Remember to wash your dishes in the kitchen, do not leave them for others to clean.
Mike: Throw up in First Stall ONLY
Channing/ Robera: At the bug Jar, Robera went into the womens bathroom even though it had a womens sign and they could not get him to leave.
Mike/Yasmine: Yasmine thinks ligetly is a real word
Robera: 20 Votes
Yasmine: 4 Votes ROBERA WINS!!!!!