Meeting Minutes: Friday October 31st 2008
- Secretary elections are being held and the nominees are: Kaya, Martin, Yasmine and Christina
CONGRATS TO YASMINE! YOU ARE THE NEW SECTARY!
- Midnight breakfast will be at Gracies next friday Nov. 7th, the cost is $5 and you can pay with debit.
- Best original themed door goes to Bardh & Alok. The best Halloween themed door goes to Yuri.
- Please use your extra debit to buy toys from Sol's and give them to Beary. The toys will be donated to the Hillsides Children Facility. Which ever floor donates the most toys will win a pizza party. DO NOT however use your debit to feed Sahil, please be nice and help out.
- Voting is this week and there will be buses going back and forth from R.I.T. to the local polling areas.
Vice President: Channing
Public Relations: Yuri
- If you have done community service and need community service forms please see Michelle to receive one.
- T-shirt designs are due next meeting.
- Mural: Please give your winter schedules to Ari if you wish to participate.
Facilities Manager: Bardh
- YEY FOR CARD ACCESS!!! Card access finally works so please return kitchen keys to Bardh.
- If you have any suggestions for the next dinner please e-mail Bardh.
- Kitchen clean ups are posted outside the girls bathroom, please sign-up for either Monday or Wednesday. If you do not complete a kitchen clean-up you will fail this portion of your evaluation.
Robera- UC! Party at Yani's
Channing- Please clean the lounge when you are finished using it.
Michelle- Please do not leave your belongings around the floor for days on end.
YURI/KIM- playing hand game pillow on legs, when removed Kim was like i can breathe!!
ELISABET/HUSEYIN- Huseyin wrote a z on his costume the wrong way
Huseyin- ling ling
Kim: 8 Votes
Huseyin: 14 Votes
Huseyin: 21 Votes HUSEYIN WINS!!!!!!!