Why a Raffle?
This raffle is one of the main means of financing the Juggle-In.
When you buy a raffle ticket you are supporting a tradition of:
FREE entrance to the gym,
FREE attendance at workshops, and
FREE entrance and participation in the games.
Anyone may donate juggling related art, memorabilia, props or other items of value.
*The RIT Juggling club reserves the right to refuse items deemed inappropriate for the event
We need more things to give away at the Juggle-In! Contact Jeff if you would like to donate items for the raffle, or send them direct to...
RIT – Juggling club
Campus Center - #1610
127 Lomb Memorial Dr.
Rochester, NY 14523
- Neon Husky
- Hoopnotica Travel Hoop
- Hoopnotic Hoopdance DVD
- Flying Clipper
- One set (5) of Tossaball Hybrid Ultra Suede Juggling Balls
- Higgins Brothers
- 2 sets of Cirque du Solei Rings
- 2 Cirque du Solei Diabolos
- An assortment of juggling balls and foot bags
Official Rules and Restrictions
- Anyone may enter the raffle
- Raffle tickets will be stored in the official RIT raffle box and drawn from the box randomly by a volunteer picked by the raffle leader
- Since each person is "buying" a chance to win and the more tickets you buy the better your chances of winning any person will be allowed to win more than one time in the raffle
- All raffle items must be accepted at the time of the raffle with a matching ticket.
(You may have a friend hold your tickets and accept for you, as long as a ticket is present.)
- Raffle items will not be shipped, delivered or held for someone not in attendance at the drawing.
- Any items not claimed at the time of the drawing will have a new ticket drawn until a claim is made.