Directions to RIT
View directions from Google
Note: The Google map doesn't show the parking areas on campus. Don't worry, drive around the main loop, and you'll see a sign for D lot soon enough. Check out RIT's own campus map for more detail.
To reach campus from the Thruway (I-90) just follow the map above, or these directions:
- Take I-90 to exit 46 (390N)
- Exit immediately from 390 to 253W (Lehigh Station Rd.)
- Turn left onto Lehigh Station Rd.
- Turn right onto Rt. 15.
- At the second light, turn left onto Bailey Rd.
- At the first light, turn right onto John St.
- Turn left at the second sign for RIT, at Perkins Rd.
- Turn right on Andrews Memorial Drive (the loop around campus).
- Turn left into D-lot and park.
- From the parking lot, Clark Gym is the big building on the right (you can see the Ice rink from the lot - that's the building - ice rink on one side, Clark Gym on the far end.)
Directions to Rush-Henrietta High School
Address: 1799 Lehigh Station Road, Henrietta, NY
View Larger Map
If you're looking for food or hotels, just go East on Jefferson Rd (252) From D-Lot:
- Turn right onto Andrews Memorial Drive
- Take your first left onto Lowenthal Rd.
- Lowenthal Rd. ends with a traffic light. Take a right onto Jefferson Rd. (252E)
- Stay on Jefferson, after the first traffic light, you'll start seeing places.
- If you pass the intersecton of Winton (and then Jefferson turns to one lane each way) you've gone far enough - turn around and go back.
- See our listing of Places to Eat