- Apple Picking - Fall event where members of ritGA go to a local orchard to pick apples, drink cider, and eat freshly made donuts.
- Day of Silence - Spring quarter event in which students go a whole day without speaking and end the day with a Breaking the Silence event to reflect the silence of GLBT students who are harassed.
- Spring Drag Show - Yearly event in which profession drag performers from RIT and the Rochester Area perform on stage at RIT.
- Fall Drag Show - Yearly event in which both amateur and professional drag performers perform for the audience on stage.
- BBQ - GLBT BBQ during the fall and spring quarters, sometimes with other organizations such as the Greek Council.
- Drag Bingo - The simple game of bingo hosted by local professional drag queens! Ask the queens questions, win tons of prizes, and enjoy the show!
- Rainbow Week - Quarterly event which includes daily events hosted by ritGA for one week. Some events include swimming, lock-ins, trips to Buffalo Wild Wings, game nights, and capture the flag.
- GAGV Speakers - ritGA hosts various speaker panels, including speakers from the Gay Alliance of the Genesse Valley at least once per quarter.