Please explore the graduate assistantship positions listed below, and carefully read through the job descriptions and application information linked to this website. Each individual Center/Office listed has a graduate assistantship available for 2017-2018. Application materials will be reviewed by each Center/Office – if a candidates' skills and abilities are a match for the available positions, they will be contacted by that Center/Office to schedule an on-campus or telephone/SKYPE interview.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply for as many graduate assistantships for which they are interested.
- The positions listed below are open and accepting new applications. Hiring managers for those positions will review applications on a rolling basis until all their positions are filled.
If you have any questions about any of the graduate assistantships listed on this website, please contact the person coordinating the recruitment and selection process for their Center/Office directly. Their contact information will be included in the position descriptions below.
Graduate Assistantships Available:
Assessment, Technology, and Communications
Center for Campus Life
- Athletics Marketing Graduate Assistant
- Club Center Finance Graduate Assistant
- Graduate Assistant for Event Management
- Graduate Assistant for Marketing & Design
- Graduate Assistant for Orientation Staff Mentorship
- Graduate Assistant for Orientation Programming
- Graduate Assistant for The Q Center, an LGBTQIA Resource and Education Center
- Interfraternity Council Graduate Assistantship for Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Multicultural Greek Council Graduate Assistantship for Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Panhellenic Council Graduate Assistantship for Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Vending and Building Management Services
Center for Leadership and Civic Engagement
Center for Residence Life
- Center for Residence Life Graduate Resident Advisor
- Center for Residence Life Graduate Resident Advisor (OCASA, Greek Circle, Global Village)
Disability Services Office