Site-wide links

The Academic Support Center provides services for all RIT and RIT/NTID supported Baccalaureate and Graduate degree-seeking students. Any NTID students enrolled in an associate’s degree program such as NTID’s AAS, AOS or AA program should first seek academic support from NTID’s Counseling and Academic Advising Services office.



Tutoring at RIT

RIT has a variety of services and support resources for students in need of tutors and the tutors themselves. Sometimes there are so many different options to choose from, the menu can feel a little overwhelming and we hope to simplify the search process so you can find what you need quickly and easily.

Please Note: Students needing interpreting services should submit requests through Access Services. Please be sure to provide enough advanced notice for Access Services to accommodate your request.

For more information on Tutoring and Tutor Training, contact us at

Find us on Twitter