- All E-Board Members should be Financially Certified.
- The RIT Visa Cards are the preferred method of making purchases.
- Any transaction your Club wishes to make must have a completed Expense Approval Form (EAF) - found in the Tiger Suite.
- Both names placed on the EAF must be financially certified individuals - we will check!
- All EAF’s must be reviewed and signed by your Club Advisor prior to turning it in.
- Your event must be registered on RIT Events before you can make purchases for that event.
- You must fill out a separate EAF for every vendor you wish to make purchases from.
- EAF's can only be found in the Tiger Suite.
- You can either make an appointment or walk in to meet with the finance staff to take out a Visa.
- The Visa card is always due the next business day at 11:00 am so plan accordingly.
- When you return the Visa card you must bring all original receipts with NO tax.
- No Tax can be charged on the Visa cards.
- No alcoholic beverages can be purchased on the Visa Cards.
- You CANNOT pay for services on the Visa card; Services are regularly handled through a contract and are paid through a different process.
- By Friday most Visa's are handed out, so plan ahead.
- You must fill out an EAF and submit it to the Tiger Suite Desk to print at the Hub.
- All Flyer, Poster and Shirt designs must be pre-approved by Alyshia Zurlick by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a 24 hour turn around between the time you turn in your EAF and you receive your HUB Request.
- The completed HUB request will be placed in your Club Mail Folder.
- Be sure to give enough time to the HUB staff. If it has to be rushed they charge extra.
Free Copy Tips:
- Each Club has access to 200 free black & white copies each year through the Tiger Suite.
- You have to fill out an EAF and specify that you would like to use your free copies.
- You don’t have to use all 200 at once, you can spread it out across other requests.
- There is a 24 hour turn-around period to receive your copies.
- When the copies are completed they will be placed in your Club mail folder.
- All designs still need to be pre-approved by Alyshia Zurlick by emailing your design to email@example.com
- You will need to fill out an EAF for your reimbursement request.
- You will need to turn in all original itemized receipts when you turn in your EAF.
- All reimbursements are done through direct deposit.
- We can check to see if you are set up for Direct Deposit for reimbursements because it is different than your Payroll Direct Deposit.
Petty Cash Tips:
- You will have to fill out an EAF to request Petty Cash.
- All reimbursments are done through direct deposit.
- On the EAF in the detailed descriptions spot you will tell us the denominations of the change you are requesting.
- The following are the normal denominations:
- Quarters = $10 rolls
- Dimes = $5 rolls
- Nickels = $2 rolls
- Pennies = $ .50 rolls
- The EAF form must be turned in at least 3 days before your event.
- You will be notified when the petty cash is ready to be picked up; upon pick up you will have to show your RIT ID.
- When your event is over your petty cash should be returned ASAP.
- Cash boxes are available to Clubs free of charge, and can be reserved in the Tiger Suite.
- Boxes are on a “First Come, First Serve”.
- All deposits require a Deposit Slip to be filled out completely and signed by two club members.
- We do encourage making your Deposits ASAP to protect you from being responsible for these fund.
- All deposits must be made at the Student Organization Drop Box located on the first floor of the Campus Center next to the Student Affairs Office.
- A donation is classified as funds received from an entity/persons outside of RIT.
- When a donation is made we need three key points of information.
- Contact name or Company name and Contact person at the company
- Complete mailing address
- Amount donated