Post Event Evaluation
After hosting any event, you should evaluate it's success with the following questions:
1. Did we meet our goals/objectives with this event?
2. Did we meet our budgetary goals?
3. Did we have enough volunteers/staff for the event?
4. What could have been done differently to make this event better/more successful?
5. Did we have enough PR/advertising for this event?
6. Did we execute this event/program in a professional manner?
7. Did we face any group conflict? What was it? How was it resolved? What could have been done differently?
8. Would we do this event again? Was it worth it?
9. Overall, was this a good program? How did it develop us as leaders/officers?
Printable PDF Version: