Travel as a Club
- Register your trip in RIT Events.
- Get your EAF signed by your advisor for hotel, reservations.
- Does you club have enough $$ in your club account to fund the travel?
- Plan 3-4 weeks in advance, especially if airfare is involved.
- “Shop” for best hotel deal, NOT ONLINE. Deal directly with the hotels. It is acceptable to reserve your rooms on personal credit card.
- The Club Center and RIT Events will need list of names, separate rooms for males/females, and all must be current RIT students.
- For airfare, have a variety of different flight plans in mind in case things change or become too costly; names need to be exactly as they appear on photo ID and complete birthdates.
- SG vans – FREE – require Driver Certification; limited to 800 miles round trip unless special permission is granted.
- PATS vans - $65/day; require Driver Certification; limited to 800 miles round trip unless special permission is granted.
- RESERVE VANS EARLY!
- Bus/Motor Coach – needs to be an RIT-approved company for insurance purposes; check PATS website for list of approved charter companies.
- Personal Vehicle – turn in a signed mileage form for each driver; $0.50/mile reimbursement.
- SG Van/PATS van – turn in original gas receipts for reimbursement.
Printable PDF Version: