General Reservation Policies
- Reservations for all recreation facilities are granted through a priority system.
- Requests for general recreation activities should be submitted via the RIT Reservation System.
- The majority of participants must have a current RIT membership.
- Once you make a reservation, you will not be able to make another request until your first reservation has expired.
- Groups of 10 or more people are required for an “Up to 120-minute” reservation to be valid.
- For groups less than 10, space is available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Table tennis and pickleball can only be played in the SLC Main Gym on a first come, first served basis.
- To request two courts for one hour, contact Carla Betlem at email@example.com or 585-475-6082.