Facilities: Reservation Policies
- Reservations for all recreation facilities are granted through a priority system.
- Groups of ten or more people are required in order for a reservation to be valid (with the exception of racquetball, indoor tennis, wallyball, squash, or boxing room).
- The majority of participants must have a current RIT membership.
- Group reservation requests for general recreation activities can be made for up to two hours.
- Group reservations must be made by 1:00pm one business day in advance.
- Racquetball, indoor tennis, wallyball, and squash reservations may be reserved up to 24 hours in advance. Reservations of this type are limited to one hour per day.
- Requests for more than two hours or multiple reservation requests will be handled on an individual basis. These types of requests should be made ten days in advance by calling the appropriate number and/or completing a Special Event Request Form.