Parking & Directions
RIT Parking Policies:http://facilities.rit.edu/pats/parking/
- A parking pass is required when visiting campus Monday - Friday, 5am-5pm. The SLC Main Office provides passes to alumni and "Friends of the Institute" members. All other passes are issued through the Parking Office.
- If you're a first-time visitor, passes are available at the Information Booth just south of the intersection of Andrews Memorial Drive and Lomb Memorial Drive.
- Refer to the campus map for all parking options. Note that D, N, and U Lots are typically full during weekdays.
- During regular business hours, Monday-Friday, C Lot is a convenient alternative for the Field House and Student Life Center.
- Limited parking is available in D Lot on weekends due to special events.
|Indoor Facilities||Best Lot to Park In (after 5pm M-F and on Weekends)|
|Hale-Andrews Student Life Center (SLC)||D, N, U|
|Gordon Field House||D, N, U|
|Wiedman Fitness Center||D, N, U|
|Judson/Hale Aquatics Center||D, N, U|
|Clark Gymnasium||D, N, U|
|Frank Ritter Ice Arena||D, N, U|
|Red Barn||Red Barn Lot|
|Outdoor Facilities||Best Lot to Park In (after 5pm M-F and on Weekends)|
|Varsity Game Field and Track Complex||D, N|
|Grace Watson Fields||C|
|Club Sports Field||L|
|Varsity Baseball Field||D, N, M|
|Varsity Softball Field||D, N, U|
|Rose Bowl Fields||G, N|
|Nature Trails and Jogging Routes||U|